Important information regarding animal chiropractic care.
- All animal chiropractic services are provided at The Paw Pet Resort, 1741 Premier Drive, Mankato, MN 56001.
- Minnesota state law requires a veterinarian referral be in place before chiropractic care can begin.
- Call 612-644-5072 for more information and/or to schedule an appointment.
- Animal chiropractic email: email@example.com
How Do You Know If Your Pet Needs Chiropractic Care?
- If your animal is unable to perform activities that were once normal such as: Walk, jump, sit, play
- If your animal is showing lameness or in-coordination.
- Changes in ability to compete such as : Agility, Flyball in dogs, Racing, Rodeo Events, Dressage, Reining, Western Pleasure in horses.
- Animals that have arthritis, hip dysphasia or disc herniation.
- Pain when you push or pet an area of the animals back especially near the spine.
- Twitching of the skin when you touch an area.
- If your animal is reluctant to turn their head to one side or take a lead.
- If your animal has experienced a traumatic injury.
- Older or aging animals to keep their joints moving freely.
What is the cost of Animal Chiropractic?
Canine & Feline Rates:
Call 612-644-5072 to get rates
call 612-644-5072 to get rates
Travel rates apply one way
How Many Treatments Will It Take?
Most animals respond to chiropractic treatment in fewer visits than their owners.
The animals age, physical condition, severity of the problem, and length of time the problem has been present determine the number of treatments.
As a general rule minor complaints can be resolved in two to three treatments.